MS3Pro ULTIMATE Standalone EMS – ECU Only
MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI brings NEXT LEVEL capability to MS3Pro’s staggering feature set beginning with a new high quality aluminum IP65 rated, water resistant enclosure. MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI provides 10 programmable peak and hold injector channels for driving any saturated or peak and hold injectors as well as loads of additional I/O eliminating the need for any other controllers, saving you unneeded complexity and weight. MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI comes out of the box ready for naturally aspirated and boosted applications with on-board 4-bar MAP and barometric pressure sensors, MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI was designed to handle your engine combo without breaking a sweat!
No need for a separate data acquisition system, the MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI will log up to 64 channels, conservatively, at 200hz. The advanced TunerStudio software provides an intuitive, straight-forward tuning experience for pros and enthusiasts alike with best in class self-learning, self-tuning fuel table strategies to assist you.
The MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI is ready to support a wide variety of engines out of the box, with the ability to control anything with up to 10 cylinders with sequential fuel injection, or a four rotor Wankel with separate leading and trailing ignition outputs. Over 50 different ignition modes are supported, from mainstream applications like the GM LS Engines (24x and 58x), Ford Coyote (including VVT), Bosch Motronic, and Chrysler Gen III Hemis!
Experience for yourself why more and more racers and performance enthusiasts are recognizing and choosing MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI over the competition.
MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI Configurable Inputs/ Outputs:
- 10 channel 4:1 or 8:2 programmable peak and hold injector outputs
- 8 logic level ignition outputs
- 6 digital inputs
- 5 digital input/ output
- 5 PWM outputs
- 2 digital outputs
- 12 analog inputs plus built-in MAP, Baro, and internal ECU temp sensor
- 3 high current digital/pwm outputs
- 3 digital frequency inputs
- 4 variable reluctor conditioned inputs
MS3Pro ULTIMATE by AMP EFI Features:
- VE based tuning
- Speed Density, Alpha-N, MAF based tuning & blended algorithms
- Up to 12 sequential saturated fuel injector outputs
- Up to 12 cylinder sequential support
- Any unused injector outputs can be used as high current digital or PWM outputs
- Up to 8 sequential logic level ignition outputs
- 2D or 3D Table Views
- The tuner can toggle between 2D or 3D table views with a single click
- Individual cylinder fuel & spark trim tables
- Table Switching
- VVT Control (4 channels)
- Generic Wheel Decoder allows for support of nearly any standard trigger/aftermarket trigger pattern. 60-2, 36-1, 8-1, 4-1, pretty much anything!
- Supports 50+ specialty OEM and aftermarket ignition systems using factory cam/crank wheels and sensors.
- Support for oddfire and evenfire engines
- Capable of controlling evenfire, oddfire, piston, rotary, and even radial engines
- Fuel Only Mode
- Disables ignition output features for control of fuel injection only
- Internal SDCard high-speed data logging
- Traction Control – Multiple Strategies
- E85 flex fuel sensor input
- Compatible with YOUR wideband O2 controller.
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- OE Style automatic fuel trim to allow for changes in engine over time
- High Power Time Enrichment
- Allows for richer mixture after extended time in high power
- Helps control cylinder and piston temperatures
- Fully user configurable
- Multiple Acceleration Enrichment Strategies
- Staged Injection Control
- Seamless transition to 2nd stage injectors for high power applications
- Multiple user configurable strategies
- Nitrous control strategies
- Three-step rev limiter with flat shift
- Trans Brake and Bump Box Control
- No need for a separate box!
- User configurable settings and reactions
- Advanced Launch Control strategies
- Digital switch based arming
- Wheel speed based launch arming for rolling starts
- Configurable timing retard after launch
- Pit Lane Limiter
- Speed limiter for pit lane, reduces engine power by spark retard/cut or fuel cut
- Can limit based on VSS or RPM if no VSS input is available
- Rally style turbo anti-lag with rotational idle
- Allows cyclic fuel and spark cut
- Controls idle valve and configurable outputs for external fuel or air supply
- Boost Control – Multiple open & closed loop strategies
- Sequential shift spark cut
- Configurable spark and fuel cut during shift
- Solenoid output control for air shifter/drag application
- Automatic shift point mode
- Configurable per gear delay
- Idle Control – Multiple open & closed loop strategies
- Water and Methanol Injection
- Fuel Pump Control
- Intelligent Knock Detection and Response – 2 channels
- Multiple Engine Protection and fault mode strategies
- Keep Alive Memory (KAM)
- Generous spare I/O for any standard/custom I/O needs
- Spare analog inputs for external sensors
- Supports standard automotive temperature or pressure sensors
- Air Conditioner Control with feed-forward Idle-Up
- Proactively increases idle vale duty cycle (PWM valves) or number of steps (stepper valves) before activating A/C compressor
- Automatic compressor shutoff at programmable throttle position or RPM thresholds
- Automatic cooling fan activation with A/C, user configurable
- Cooling Fan Control
- Programmable fan on and off activation points
- Can be configured to run fan with engine running only, or when engine is running and not running
- Feed-forward idle up for use with large, high demand fans
- Configurable fan deactivation based on TPS or VSS
- Alternator Field Control/Voltage Regulation
- Multiple open and closed loop strategies
- Configurable voltage and temperature monitoring
- Separate target voltages for afterstart, normal operation, over run, and WOT
- Warning lamp output if voltage is above or below target
- Comprehensive Test Modes
- Test all outputs for proper functionality and verify wiring before starting the engine
- Controls all fuel injector outputs, ignition outputs, idle valve, and general purpose outputs
- Outputs can be tested for on & off or PWM pulse functionality
- Injector and spark disable mode, allows checking for suspected problematic cylinder by electronically preventing combustion event
- CAN Support for I/O expansion – virtually limitless I/O capability!
- CAN Support for 3rd party dash devices
- Android Compatible
- Self Calibration
- Fully Enabled
- Compact, Efficient & Robust Design
- Redundant signal ground wiring
- Dual external 5V ref supplies, individually fused
- No Dark Current!
- Field Upgradeable Firmware – enable newly added features with a simple firmware update!
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles.
1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles.
1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles.
1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles.
1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicles.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65warnings.ca.gov